Calling All Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs!!!
Last year, the Commonwealth of Virginia spent more than $6 Billion on goods and services. Goods and services that you probably sell! Ask yourself, “Am I getting my share?” If your answer is “No”, then this free conference is for you.
EVa, the Commonwealth’s electronic procurement portal, is one of the most powerful market research tools when selling to any state agency (including public colleges and universities). EVa can help you identify:
If you plan to take full advantage of the opportunities to grow your business with the Commonwealth (remember Virginia spends Billions each year), you need to be SWaM certified. Visit here for additional information.
- How do I find solicitations to bid on?
- Which state agencies buy what I sell?
- How much are they paying for what I sell?
- Who are my competitors / potential collaborators?
- Which of my competitors are winning these bids?
- And more!
On the Agenda:
No fee. Advance registration is required.
- EVa – Identify Your Target Market
- How To Effectively Respond to Solicitations
- If He Can Do It, I Can Do It
- SWaM Certification
- Scroll down to “Central South”;
Scroll to “June 26 “Doing Business With the Commonwealth”; access the page and scroll down to RSVP to register.
Co sponsored by the Alliance and VA Dept. Small Business & Supplier Diversity.