Registration:Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Access, Innovation, and Opportunities
Ideal for contractors, planners and concerned business citizens and transportation advocates, this Summit will bring together experts and champions for high level discussions on our transportation infrastructure. We’ll explore the latest innovations and planning for our region concerning air, rail, roads and alternative modes of transportation.
- Nick Donohue, Deputy Secretary of Transportation, Virginia
- Anne Deekens, Technical Communicator, Virginia Tech Smart Road
- Kelly Hitchcock, Planning & Development Director, Central VA Planning District Commission
- Scott Smith, Transportation Planning Director, Central VA Planning District Commission
- Bill Swelbar, Air Service Expansion Consultant
Topics will include Innovation and Technology in Transportation, How Transportation Impacts Workforce, Funding Transportation Projects in the Future, Air Service Expansion in Lynchburg, and a 2045 Long-Term Transportation Outlook for the region.
Cost is $55 and includes lunch. Please RSVP by August 5 by calling (434) 845-5966, emailing email@example.com or online above.
Please email Heath Barret or call (434) 515-3365 for partnership opportunities.
Alliance policy requires that all reservations be billed unless canceled 48 hours prior to the event.